Monday 14 October 2013

Alert! Scary Leg Photos!

Well the time I guess has come to show you the first pics of my legs...it's as scary for me as it may be for you to see them.

You see, I have a 'love/hate' relationship with them. They take me where I want to go, then get me moving, running, jumping, swimming etc but they are butt ugly!

I've lost quite alot of weight so the skin has stretch now has less to fill it. That's the up and downs of weight loss. I'll come back to that at a later time. But be prepared to see my pins

So, the surgeon is going to remove all that nasty evil fat from above my knees, and all the way down to my ankles (yes, I do actually have ankles under all that fat). He tells me he can take IT ALL away! I may have some loose skin on my calves, and this may have to be addressed later but as you can see from above the knee, I'm going to have to have the top skin tightened anyway. But the new and improved legs will be able to fit into boots, for the first time in my life!

I've kept this post fairly light. It's hard to put a pic of your ugly legs on the net and not feel anxious about it. But all in the name of progress......

Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Learn about liposuction, a cosmetic surgery that removes fat cells and can improve your body's shape.click here

    ReplyDelete